Scubapro Litehawk BCD
Scubapro Litehawk BCD is a lightweight, stripped down BCD easy for traveling without any hassle. The back plate is slimmed down for flexible packing, but still padded to provide comfort to the user. The back flotation technology used in the Litehawk BCD positions air bladder in the back in turn providing free movement around the chest and shoulders.
Scubapro Litehawk BCD gives the benefit of air cell technology with automatic volume control of air cell through compression straps to the user. The BCD increases the range of motion while decreasing the drag due to this air cell technology. Litehawk BCD is a low-profile, progressively shaped quality dive gear to control your buoyancy.
ScubaPro Litehawk is a great combination of usability and efficient design, built out of Cordura nylon. It is a tough and super durable dive gear with a travel ready setup. The Scubapro Litehawk price that you are offered here are the best one to find in any market. The dive gear is available in three different sizes with 29.2lbs/13.2kg of lift capacity and comes with two basic accessory pockets and optional weight pockets as well.
- Compact, lightweight design with soft backpack makes it perfect for dive travel.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
- Low-profile, progressively-shaped rear air cell increases range of motion while decreasing drag.
- Tank band and strap system keeps tank secure and increases stability at depth.
- Three dump deflation system lets you to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle offers a snug fit for any body shape.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of the padded shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Two basic accessory pockets are included.
- Optional weight pockets are available.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.