IST SN-60 SNORKEL
IST SN-60 snorkel has a semi-dry water deflector on the top of the snorkel prevents nearly any water from splashing into the breathing tube. A large, supple purge valve allows for easy clearing in the case the snorkel is completely submerged. Any incidental water in the snorkel will rest in a chamber out of the breathing passage until it is expelled with the next exhalation.
The tube is specially formed to minimize drag in the water without reducing the bore size, so it performs excellently under any exertion level. The mask strap buckle has a quick-release clip for convenient attachment and storage. The high quality hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece and flex offer exceptional comfort for any snorkeler or scuba diver.
- Proprietary top deflector keeps water from splashing in above the surface
- Drop away, flexible corrugated lower section for easy switching to regulator
- Bottom purge valve for quick, simple water clearing underwater
- Adjustable, quick-release snorkel keeper
- Hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece with bite tabs reduces jaw fatigue
Waikiki Dive Centre is the largest retail dive store in the heart land of Singapore. Our dive Shop has the widest selection of dive gears. Our equipment specialist will be able to assist you on the selection of proper dive gear to suit your needs. So come on down, check out with our dive equipment specialist today.