Gull Mew Safe Fins
- Made of Kinugawa Rubber from Japan
- Very long lasting rubber material
- Different parts of the fins are made of different softness and rigid rubber to aid your finning efficiency
- Foot Pocket Designed to Easily Expel Water; The foot pocket is formed using a thin and pliant rubber material. This makes the fins easy to put on and take off. Even first-time users of full-foot fins can get into and out of these Mew Fins with little effort.
- Rib Shape; The ribs on the Mew are designed with the down kick in mind. At this time when power is most easily converted to propulsion, Mew Fins firmly catch the water. Providing pleasing response to strong or subtle kicks, they suit a variety of conditions and are loved by both power divers and occasional divers, who have different leg strengths.
- Blade Tip Shaped to Catch the Water; With fins designed to make optimal use of the resilient properties of rubber, firmly
catching the water, from the start to the end of the kick cycle, you get solid propulsion.
|Size||Barefoot||Mew boot||short Mew boot||5mm Mew boot||skin hot boot|