Waterproof W30 Fullsuit
Waterproof W30 Fullsuit comes equipped with reinforced shoulders, critical area abrasion and anti-slip protection. A seat that grips Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection, adds strength and durability to high wear areas and reduces slippage, so your BCD stays in place better, your wrist gauges won’t slip off your suit and when you sit down you won’t slide even in rough seas.
Durability is further increased with the strong rubber print kneepads. Suit has a neck tab closure with micro-teeth hook and loop fastener for a comfortable neck closure and reduced water flushing.
- A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a nonslip grip and integrated abrasion protection
- Arm antislip
- Bonded high-quality nylon thread
- Gender-specific styling – Provided comfortable lift and support for female divers
- High-quality YKK back zipper – YKK zipper with stainless steel slider. Provide consistent ease of operation and hardcore durability
- Moulded hook and loop fastener tab – A moulded tab with TBU teeth grips the Japanese loop plush for maximum hold and good looks
- Reinforced shoulders – Critical area abrasion and anti-slip protection
- PU rubber kneepads – Polyurethane reinforced knee
- The WPAD™, or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station located on the right hip for a line of new accessories, like pockets, lamps or Speargun holders.
Waterproof confesses that the new Sport Series unfortunately suffers from the same disease as their standard collection, it looks smart and it is well constructed, the fit is excellent and it is probably too warm and comfortable as well. Unfortunately Waterproof just cannot help but produce our suits this way.