Scubapro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fin
Scubapro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fin uses a special additive in its compound to provide more stiffness and snap to the blade. This results in more power and control for divers who like a stiffer fin with more “feedback.” The stiffer blade also allows for more effective sculling, frog-kicking and back-kicking, which makes it a good choice for tech divers.
Stiffer blade aside, the SEAWING NOVA GORILLA delivers all the design innovations and technological advancements you find in the Seawing Nova. Spotlighting its proprietary G4 (4th Generation) articulated hinge that enables the entire wing-shaped blade to pivot and generate thrust, the SEAWING NOVA GORILLA produces a propulsive snap that can rocket you through open water at top speed, but where it really shines is in low-speed maneuvering, offering excellent control when making small directional adjustments.
The SEAWING NOVA GORILLA features a well-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads that provide efficient non-skid footing on slippery boat decks or dive ladders. It also features the popular self-adjusting heel strap made of marine-grade bungee. This bungee is highly elastic, resistant to the elements and the soft heel pad with over-sized finger loop is comfortable and simplifies doffing and donning.
The SEAWING NOVA GORILLA combines classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design, then adds a dash of stiffness to the blade to aid serious divers who often find themselves in demanding conditions.
A truly unique and successful fin that has earned accolades since its introduction, the SEAWING NOVA GORILLA continues to set the bar in dive fin design.
- Built with a space-age Monprene® elastomer that is virtually indestructible. It includes a special additive to enhance stiffness and increase feedback.
- Fin excels in both high-speed and low-speed maneuvering, including frog kicks and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides an improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.