Scubapro R095 Octopus
Scubapro R095 Octopus is a new economical second stage featuring the classical downstream valve technology. A technology well-known for its safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use. With this, you no longer have to worry about any control knobs or switches, just put in the Octopus and you can start breathing effortlessly.
The R095 Octopus comes with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39-inch yellow hose. Making it easier to share with a buddy in need. Great for new divers as well as veterans who are looking for an economical backup breather. It is also a versatile second stage for use on deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment feature.
- Features a classic downstream valve for optimal breathing performance.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features and oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.0oz/141g.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 1400/50.