- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a nickel plated brass body coated with DLC process, provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathingrate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delayingice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations.
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft gripon a rugged black nylon frame.
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Dark anodized aluminum front cover ring adds resistance without adding weight.
- Metal components, including metal air barrel increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min