Scubapro Mako Titanium knife
Scubapro Mako Titanium Dive Knife is so light and compact that you won’t even know it’s there, yet it’s titanium blade makes for an incredibly strong, rust resistant knife, and has the hardness to take and hold a sharp edge. This makes it an excellent corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, general-purpose dive knife, suitable for all your scuba diving needs.
The Mako Titanium is 7.5in/19.1cm long overall, with a 3.35in/8.5cm multi-function blade, that has a serrated edge, conventional edge and a line-cutting notch and bottle opener. The serrated edge is best for sawing through rope, while the conventional edge is best for making clean slice cuts. With all its multi-feature, the Mako Titanium is truly an excellent general-purpose dive knife.
The Mako Titanium’s handle offers a good grip with its large gripping area and thumb guards. Included is a locking sheath with a convenient one-hand release mechanism, and a kit for mounting it onto a BCD.
- Made from hardened titanium for light weight, long life and corrosion-free cutting performance.
- Conventional edge slices easily through numerous materials.
- Serrated edge is ideal for sawing through heavier ropes and branches.
- Line-cutting notch is able to handle small rope and fishing line.
- Bottle opener is provided for after-dive convenience.
- Knife handle offers plenty of gripping area as well as a thumb guard to keep the knife from slipping.
- Sheath’s unique locking mechanism allows for one-hand release.
- Includes kit for mounting knife onto a BCD.
- Type: Fixed
- Material: Alpha (Hardened )Titanium
- Weight: 0.4 lb | 0.181 kg
- Activity: Recreational, Technical
- Blade Type: Smooth, Serrated
- Tip Style: Tanto
- Line Cutter: Yes
- Sheath: Locking
- Blade Length: 3.5 in | 8.9 cm