Scubapro M2 Dive Computer
Scubapro M2 Dive Computer, a truly state-of-the-art dive computer designed for both recreational and technical divers. The M2 (MANTIS 2) is loaded with topside features and underwater functions, such as air integration and electronic navigation. It also comes with a cutting-edge biometrics ability that allows you to analyse on your diving patterns and improve it, so that you may achieve maximum efficiency.
Offering a totally customised dive computing system, the M2 features a visually pleasing display screen, an intuitive menu and a simple circular navigation system. Thus, making it one of the most user-friendly dive computers on the market.
And besides being user-friendly, it looks great too. The casing is made of the highest marine-grade 316L stainless steel. The attractively machined bezel ring features engraved button labels and decorative hash marks. The black inner face ring on the display enables the mode indicators to stand out for easy reading, adding a pleasing contrast to the LCD display.
The M2 can also be used for full timekeeping purposes. Purposes such tracking the altitude or temperature to recording your swimming time, number of swim strokes and swimming distance. So, how cool is that!
With a maximum operating depth of 394ft/120m, the M2 offers four underwater modes: Scuba, Gauge, Freediving and CCR.
It comes with integration capabilities with transmitters and HRM to help you measure your air tanks and heart rate.
SCUBAPRO M2 DIVE COMPUTER TECHNICAL FEATURES :
- Human Factor Diving is Scubapro revolutionary new approach to product development that combines Human Factors Engineering, biometrics and wearable technology to create cutting-edge high-tech self-tracking devices that make diving safer and more fun.
- Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gas mixes (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Micro bubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Smart technology hoseless air integration handles multiple transmitters.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Digital tilt-compensated on-board compass allows for easy navigation.
- Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that protects and looks great.
- Control buttons are assembled in modules using triple O-rings to maintain the casing’s watertight integrity.
- Great for free diving.
- Programs three gas mixes (21- 100% O2).
- Four Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Free diving and CCR.
- Swim mode.
- Sport mode.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Chronograph with lap memory for running.
- Fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm.
- Visually pleasing segmented LCD display.
- Protective mineral glass.
- Easy-to-read characters and graphics.
- Intuitive menu.
- Simple circular navigation system.
- Enhanced logbook for freediving.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- CR2450 dealer replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK.
- Colored bands sold separately.