Scubapro Mako Stainless Steel Knife
Scubapro Mako Stainless Steel Knife is 7.5 in/19.1 cm long overall, with a 3.35 in/8.5 cm multi-function blade that includes a serrated edge — best for sawing through rope, a conventional edge — best for making clean slicing cuts, a line-cutting notch and a bottle opener. The Tanto tip, with its angled shape, is one of the strongest knife points available and, combined with the different blade edges, makes the MAKO STAINLESS an excellent general-purpose dive knife. Constructed from 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel, the blade provides an excellent cutting edge and good resistance to surface oxidation.
The MAKO STAINLESS handle offers plenty of gripping area as well as thumb guards to keep the knife from slipping. Included is a locking sheath with a convenient one-hand release mechanism plus a kit for mounting onto a BC.
- Made from 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel offers good resistance to surface oxidation.
- Conventional edge slices easily through numerous materials.
- Serrated edge is ideal for sawing through heavier ropes and branches.
- Line-cutting notch is able to handle small rope and fishing line.
- Bottle opener is provided for after-dive convenience.
- Knife handle offers plenty of gripping area as well as a thumb guard to keep the knife from slipping.
- Sheath’s unique locking mechanism allows for one-hand release.
- Includes kit for mounting knife onto a BCD.
- Length of knife blade: 3.35 in/8.5 cm.
- Overall length of knife: 7.5 in/19.1 cm.
- Weight (with sheath): 6.70 oz/190g.
- Weight (knife alone): 3.24 oz/92g.