Scubapro Galileo Luna
SCUBAPRO GALILEO LUNA DIVE COMPUTER TECHNICAL FEATURES :
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm allows you to program one nitrox mix (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Hoseless gas integration provides tank pressure, true remaining bottom time (RBT), and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation.
- Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design that fits comfortably on the arm.
- The intuitive digital compass with bearing memory features an actual half-compass rose that can be used at a full 90-degree tilt, making it a true aid to underwater navigation.
- A choice of screen configurations lets you pick the display that best suits your individual tastes.
- You navigate through the system using three clearly marked buttons with prompts so you never get lost in the system.
- You can rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling the dive computer to be worn with buttons on top or on bottom.
- Huge memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and the most recent 100 hours of diving.
- Dive/freedive logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/ Mac via infrared technology.
- Predictive Multi-Gas feature and Heart Rate Monitor upgrades are available as optional purchases and can be added quickly and easily (using SmartTRAK software from a PC only).