Scubapro Caravan Bag
Scubapro Caravan Bag works great for moving your scuba diving equipment from your car trunk down to the dive boat. It can easily negotiate crowded airports, journeying from home to the various exotic dive destinations around the world. The huge main compartment features a U-shaped, corrosion-resistant YKK zipper for easy-access packing, with external compression straps to secure the load. Additional side and top pockets are perfect for smaller items. Plus, this year’s Caravan Bag is 20 percent lighter than previous models thanks to its new 150D polyester lining.
Handles on the top, bottom and side are provided for lifting the bag onto dive benches or inspection tables, and double-duffel straps offer convenient hand-carrying. The Caravan Bag works best as a roller bag, featuring smooth saltwater-resistant wheels and a double-bar retractable tow handle, working together in a superb rolling transport system.
Lighter than ever, easy to lift, carry and roll and offering lots of packing volume, the Caravan Bag is a solid choice for both local diving as well as long-range dive travels.
- Convenience and Comfort in Ultra-Strong Gear Bag
- SCUBAPRO “Black Edition” Bags
- Designed using Precise and Technical Specifications for Resistance and Durability
- Engineered for Long Life, Wear and Tear
- Corrosion Resistant Coil Zippers
- Robust, Abrasion Resistant yet Lightweight
- Exterior: 420D NT Fabric: Combination of Nylon and Reinforced Polyester PVC, 450D Rip-Stop and 600D Polyester/PU
- Interior: 150D Polyester/PU
- Wheels: In-Line Skate Quality
- Axils: Stainless Steel
- Multiple Padded Grab Handles
- Telescoping Pull Handle
- Removable ID Card Holder
- Dimensions: 27.6″ x 13.8″ x 13.8″ (70.1 x 35.1 x 35.1 cm)
- Volume: 5,256 cubic inches (86.13 liters)
- Weight (empty): 10 lbs (4.54 kg)