Scubapro A2 Dive Computer
The new A2 is designed for advanced divers and technical divers who appreciate the compactness and convenience of a wristwatch-style dive computer, but demand the kind of features and functions that enable them to excel in their sport. For daily topside use, the A2 offers full timekeeping functions and a Sport mode. When it’s time to go diving, the A2 offers everything an advanced recreational diver wants, and everything a technical diver needs. It starts with wireless air integration that monitors tank pressure and provides true remaining bottom time. The digital tilt-compensated compass provides easy navigation underwater or on the surface. The A2 lets you choose from six Dive modes, including Trimix and CCR, and because it’s designed with Human Factor Diving, it incorporates cutting edge biometrics that enables you to live your life in dive mode. Whatever type of diving you do, the A2 is ready to go there with you.
- Targeted to advanced recreational divers and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
- Smart technology wireless air-integration can handle multiple transmitters.
- Air-integration monitors tank pressure and provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) calculations based on the workload from breathing.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Digital tilt-compensated 3D compass allows for easy navigation.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZH-L16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates eight gases (21-100% O2) & 2 in CCR mode.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current, and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age, and physical conditioning.
- Multiple Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Apnea, Trimix, Sidemount, CCR.
- Sport mode offers sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter, activity counter (pedometer) and stopwatch.
- Modern design with full watch functions is perfect for topside time-keeping as well as underwater data tracking.
- High-resolution matrix display with large numbers is easy to read underwater, even in adverse conditions.
- Lightweight design is so comfortable on the wrist you won’t want to take it off.
- Intuitive menu and four-button controls make it easy to navigate through the system.
- Max Operating Depth: 120m.
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac.
- Firmware can be user-updated by going to scubapro.com.
- CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives.