OMS Slipstream Fins
OMS Slipstream Fins sports a design similar to the venerable Jet Fin, but instead of rubber, it’s made out of Monoprene resin –– a thermoplastic elastomer that delivers rubber-like performance but is much lighter. Indeed, this fin looks heavy, but it weighs no more than many modern fin designs.
Made with a spring heel strap, Slipstream Fins give divers an easy donning fin that will also “deliver the goods” in any condition. The light weight helps to keep the divers legs in optimal position when a low-silting kick is necessary and is also optimal for divers reduce damage while working around sensitive marine areas like coral reefs.
Suitable for for recreational, technical, wreck and high performance divers.
- Lightweight, High Performance Fin
- Keeps Divers Legs in Optimal Position when Low-Silt Kicking and Optimal for Divers Reduce Damage while Working Around Sensitive Marine Areas
- Navy Tested Fin
- Construction: Neutrally Buoyant Monoprene Resin Material
- Better Trim Positioning with Maximum Thrust on Down Kick and Minimal Resistance on Up Kick
- Spring Fin Strap Design
- Spring Design: Depth Compensating for Boot Compression at Depth
Waikiki Dive Centre is the largest retail dive store in the heart land of Singapore. Our dive stores has many variation of dive equipment from mask to BCD, and other items available. Drop by to our store and check it out with our equipment specialist to assist you on the selection of proper dive gears to suit your needs today.