Luxfer Gas Cylinders
Luxfer is the world’s largest manufacturer of aluminium high-pressure gas cylinders. The Luxfer Gas Cylinders offers the broadest range of aluminium and hoop-wrapped composite scuba cylinders, providing divers with high performance service in waters around the globe.
Made from aluminium, it is very durable, and has great corrosion resistance. Moreover, it has been cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure. Thus, you can rest assured of its quality and reliability.
The cylinder comes without or with a Pro Valve. The Pro Valve is one of the highest flow cylinder valves available today and is also a convertible valve. Whether you dive Yoke or DIN regulators this valve will work for both. Valve has easily removed 200 bar (3,000 psi) DIN insert to convert the valve for use with DIN regulators. Valve has a heavy duty deign with a smooth operating mechanism and multi-ported burst disc plug for added safety.
- Proprietary 6061 alloy, a balanced aluminum-magnesium-silicon blend exclusive to Luxfer.
- Cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
- Manufactured to all recognized international standards.
- Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior—unlike corrosion-prone steel cylinders.
- Full line of capacities from 6 to 100 cubic feet.
- Consistent weight.
- Thick, damage-resistant walls.
- Do note that: All Cylinders Meet Certificated Specifications of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) with DOT-3AL
Meet Specification of the Transport Canada Safety and Security (TC) with TC-3ALM
Are you looking for dive gears? Don’t worry. Waikiki Dive Centre is the largest retail dive store in the heart land of Singapore. Our dive shop has the widest selection of equipment from mask to BCD to weights and more! Come on down to our store and check out with our equipment specialist to assist you on the selection of proper dive gears to suit your needs today!