Gull Leila Stable Snorkel
- Stabilizer pipe; Streamlined tube reduces vibration and discomfort from tube shift.
- One touch clip; It is easy to attach and detach the snorkel, just squeeze either side of the clip that attaches to the mask strap.
- Specially designed mouthpiece; To better fit the upper and lower profiles of the teeth, the grips are vertically asymmetrical. There are also two sizes, one more suitable for men and the other for women. For most users, fatigue does not build up. Even after using the Canal for hours, still comfortable, you will hardly notice that your mouth has been gripping the mouthpiece.
- Designed to drain smoothly; Internal corrugations on the inside of the curve ensure that the tube bends to allow you to comfortably fit the mouthpiece. The opposite inner wall, however, is smooth and lets water easily drain away.
- Dry-Upper Design Keeps Water Out; Dry-upper design prevents splash from entering the end of the snorkel.
- Large Purge Chamber Air Channel Stays Clear When Water Remains in Tube; Air passage is open even if water is in tube.
Thinking how to get rid of salt? Try 500psi Saltaway Solution! This solution is biodegradable and non-toxic and is specifically formulated to remove the harmful effects of salt water corrosion by totally removing salt deposits. It is designed to be used on all dive equipment where salt water deposits are a problem. Just soak in diluted solution and rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
Waikiki Dive Centre is the largest retail dive store in the heart land of Singapore. Our dive stores has many variation of dive equipment from mask to BCD, and other items available. Drop by to our store and check it out with our equipment specialist to assist you on the selection of proper dive gears to suit your needs today.