Gull GS Boots II
Gull GS Boots II provides superior grip, made with deodorizing antibacterial materials, GS boots are great for all around marine sports activities, especially when skin diving and scuba diving. Available in size increments of 0.5cm.
- The upper properly designed to accommodate people with high insteps or wide feet. Wrap around ankle U-cut to reduces loading on the ankle. Sizes start at 23 cm and go up in 0.5 cm increments. Recommended for children and people with small feet.
- Anti-slip deck sole: helps to prevent falls and injury on boats.
- Reduces unpleasant smells by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and moulds. Enjoy a comfortable refreshing feel during use. Note: The antibacterial anti-odour treatment is not permanent.
- The boots are lined with a FIR (Far InfraRed) nap, body heat is used by this material to generate warming far infrared rays. This results in excellent in heat retention.
- The stabiliser rubber over the instep has Gull’s exclusive cut. It firmly holds the foot and is designed to prevent lateral movement inside the boot.
- Sewn on both sides (dotted lines) to prevent rubbing and blisters.
- 3mm neoprene / Opelon® jersey
Waikiki Dive Centre is the largest retail dive store in the heart land of Singapore. Our dive stores has many variation of dive equipment from mask to BCD, and other items available. Drop by to our store and check it out with our equipment specialist to assist you on the selection of proper dive gears to suit your needs today.