Gull GS Boots II
- The heat retention.
- The upper properly designed to accommodate people with high insteps or wide feet. Wraparound ankle U-cut to reduces loading on the ankle. Sizes start at 23 cm and go up in 0.5 cm increments. Recommended for children and people with small feet.
- Anti-slip deck sole: helps to prevent falls and injury on boats.
- Reduces unpleasant smells by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and moulds.Enjoy a comfortable refreshing feel during use.
Note : The antibacterial anti-odour treatment is not peboots are lined with a FIR (Far InfraRed) nap, body heat is used by this material to generate warming far infrared rays. This results in excellent rmanent.
- The stabiliser rubber over the instep has Gull’s exclusive cut. It firmly holds the foot and is designed to prevent lateral movement inside the boot.
- Sewn on both sides (dotted lines) to prevent rubbing and blisters.