Gull Barracuda Fins
The foot pocket features a superior anti-skid design that allows the foot pocket to have a better wrap around your feet. Thus, giving you a better effort-to-propulsion efficiency during your freediving experience. Besides the anti-skid, it also features a rib design that eliminates the side slip phenomenon that usually occurs with long fins.
– The longest rubber fin in the world, designed for skin-diving and scuba diving.
– Long Blade produces the greatest possible thrust for the minimum possible effort.
– The foot pocket is relatively soft and provides fit, comfort, and performance: The foot pocket is constructed using a more pliant rubber material allowing for more flexibility. This makes it easier to put on and take off the fin, even for first time users.
– The rounded blade tip is designed to catch water: The end of the blade’s convex curvature is designed to firmly catch water from the start to the end of your kick cycle for efficient propulsion.
– The raised ribs helps to have stronger kicks when diving: The raised blade ribs eliminate side planing and blade twist, which would otherwise occur with long fins. Fin work is smooth. The ribs maximize rubber rebound to enable you to enjoy confident, powerful propulsion.
– The fin has anti-slip grip which with the central tread, grip extends to the rib section. Wraparound tread gives firm footing on slippery boat decks and rocky shores
Waikiki Dive Centre is the largest retail dive store in the heart land of Singapore. Our dive stores has many variation of dive equipment from mask to BCD, and other items available. Drop by to our store and check it out with our equipment specialist to assist you on the selection of proper dive gears to suit your needs today.