Cressi Gara Modular Fins
Cressi Gara Modular Fins design lets the user replace/interchange blades for specific diving purposes, which make the perfect fin to grow with, as the diver can change blades as the divers skills increase. Any standard Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber long blade will interchange in minutes without any modifications to either.
The self adjusting footpocket is constructed with the most modern multi compound joining process to deliver a footpocket that can offer comfort and suppleness around the foot where desired and yet have stiffer compounds under the footpocket and heel area where power transfer takes place. The angle of the blade provides the ultimate in efficiency during the kick cycle requiring less energy to load the blade. Can be comfortably worn with or without neoprene socks.
The footpocket is available separately for the user to install any standard aftermarket angled or straight blade assemblies. The footpocket is constructed with the most modern multi compound joining process to deliver a footpocket that can offer comfort and suppleness around the foot where desired and yet have stiffer compounds under the footpocket and heel area where power transfer takes place, and the self adjusting foot pocket expands to be comfortable with or without socks. The Cressi modular blade is available separately for the user to install in almost any standard angled footpocket assembly either for an upgrade or replacement.
- Non-Vented Blade Design
- Long Blade with Foot Pocket System
- Perfect Choice for Deep Free Diving and Spear Fishing
- Interchangeable Blade: Allows Diver to Replace Blades for Specific Diving Situations
- Fin Perfect to Grow with as the Diver’s Skill Level Increases
- Interchangeable with Cressi Long Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber Blades
- Interchange in Minutes without Any Modifications
- Self-Adjusting Multi-Compound Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket: Comfort and Suppleness, Stiffer Compound Under Foot & Heel Where Power Transfer Takes Place
- Angle of Blade Provides Ultimate in Efficiency During Kick Cycle
- Less Energy to Load Blade
- Comfortably-Worn w/or w/o Neoprene Socks
- Lightweight & Reactive, Well-Adapted for Most Demanding-of-Free-Diving Use
- Blade Material: Special Reactive Thermo-Plastic
- Soft Elastomer Foot Pocket Anatomically Wraps-Around-Foot
- Foot Pocket Guarantees Perfect Transmission of Leg Fin Thrust
- Shock and Abrasion Resistant
- Snap Blade for High Efficiency