- It allows a relationship insertion comfort vs. fin’s fixation higher than spring systems, because of its high elastic coefficient (X8 vs. X1.5 of the spring).
- It eliminates the messy need of adjustment that traditional buckles have, a process that not always guarantees a perfect heel fixing, especially with non-experienced divers or stress situations during the equipping process.
- It allows, maintaining the flapping comfort, a high pressure level over the heel which is essential to obtain a right energy transmission applied to the fin without energy loss because of the “spring effect”. This is certainly its most significant feature because a strap excessively soft, long or without elastic memory reduces drastically the fin’s efficiency.
- It assimilates the neoprene pressing of the foot pocket when descending and compressing the neoprene without fixation losses.
- It’s easily replaceable and essential both conceptually and in its production and assembly.
- The natural latex used is of maximum quality without burdens that may change its features and guarantees a high resistance to use, salt water and sun exposure.
- It’s adaptable to all Cressi models, both with traditional hook (Frog, Master Frog, Prolight) and rotating bayonet (Rondine A, Reaction, Frog Plus).