Cressi Carbon Bcd
Cressi Carbon BCD integrates the 2.0 version of the weight LOCK AID SYSTEM, safe and easy to manage with a lighter structure so it can be used without weights, too. It is fully ergonomic and intuitive; easy to use even with eyes closed.
On the back of the jacket, two weight pockets ensure perfect weight distribution in line with the tank. Backpack as compact as possible for exceptional lightness. Ultra-durable and semi-flexible material.
Thermoplastic rubber damper for enhanced tank anchoring. Double waistband strap available. Safety strap included to anchor the jacket to the valve.
New anchoring flap for the inflator hose in thermoplastic rubber with embossed logo. New low contour top release valve with check valve to prevent accidental water infiltration.
Fully equipped with accessories: adjustable elastic waist strap completely independent of the air bladder, attractive cushioning of the neutral buoyancy backpack, light trapezoidal alloy rings with an angular design and “Y” hose holder.
- Excellent buoyancy. Due to its unique waist-length shape and larger wings, it is especially hydrodynamic
- The weight system LAS (2.0) integrated into the jacket drastically reduces the total volume of the apparatus, making it much flatter
- Fixed weight pockets on the back aligned with the diver’s body and the tank. They are very useful for determining the diver’s tilt
- Direct System Inflator. Double metal filter for air inflow below the stem and cylindrical filter around the valve. Attractive and durable
- Elastic chest strap. Angular D-rings. 50mm buckles
- Pockets with YKK zipper and handles