Apeks Single Pressure Gauge
Apeks Single Pressure Gauge indicates the cylinder bottle pressure and the dial range is from zero to 360 Bar.
The dial face is designed with clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
|Case material||Nickel plated brass|
|Dial face||Anti-splinter polycarbonate|
|Dial range||0 – 360 Bar / 0 -5000 Psi|
|O2 compatible materials||Yes|
Waikiki Dive Centre is the largest retail dive store in the heart land of Singapore. Our dive Shop has the widest selection of dive gears. Our equipment specialist will be able to assist you on the selection of proper dive gear to suit your needs. So come on down, check out with our dive equipment specialist today.