- A main unit with a removable and rechargeable battery, fitted with a tank belt handle, low pressure and high pressure sensors, and wet switch contacts.
- The battery may be easily unscrewed, recharged and replaced. It is protected by black anodized anticorodal housing, with an overpressure valve to prevent explosions in the case of a battery malfunction. There are two o-rings on the battery body that ensure an even seal in case of an incidental partial unscrewing.
- A 110/220 volt battery charger is supplied with the SDVL.
- A High Pressure hose to be connected to your first stage.
- A wire connecting the main back unit to the mask, which is provided with two waterproof multi pin connectors for quick connection and removal.
- A double PTT button unit to control the on/off of the visor light, the brightness of the visor light, and the on/off of the depth and pressure display LEDs (if not exceeding the preset safety limits shown later).
- Two LED displays for the tank pressure status and the diver depth. The LEDs work by a reference bar and 10 LEDs showing the present data. It is an analogical/comparative display that gives the diver an immediatereminder of tank consumption as well as where the diver is in correlation to a 50 meter/164 feet of water depth.